Desirably positioned in one of Pennant Hills' premier streets, this magnificent home offers elegance, convenience and comfort.
Immaculately presented, this near new home features 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and light-filled formal and informal living areas. The open-plan kitchen and dining flow effortlessly out to a covered alfresco deck, perfect for entertaining.
This beautiful property features:
• A show-stopping kitchen with an impressive 3.7 meter stone island
bench top, stainless steel gas appliances and abundance of storage
• Spectacular Grey iron bark floors and decking exudes warmth
• Fully fenced backyard and stunning low-maintenance landscaped gardens
• Floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms, functional double sinks and corner bath in
the family bathroom
• Downstairs powder room
• Three zone ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans for ultimate comfort
• Ducted gas for heating and outdoor barbeque
• Solar power system and oversized rainwater tank
• Automatic door into large double car garage with internal access
• Plenty of space for additional off-street parking.
• Near-level 717m2 Approximate. block commands attention from the
Set in an unbeatable location, this beautifully built home is only a stroll away from Pennant Hills train station, shopping village, library, churches, preschools, day-cares, primary and secondary schools. Only a short drive to Castle Towers, Hornsby Westfield, Macquarie Centre, M1 and M2. Minutes' drive to Barker College, Abbottsleigh, Loreto and Knox and walk to direct buses for quality schools in the Hills District. Do not miss this stylish, contemporary home in the best location Pennant Hills has to offer.