Located in one of Normanhurst most sought-after streets with a green view across the Loreto sports fields stands this spacious and well maintained single level brick home. Deceptively large the home boasts 2 generous formal and informal living areas both opening to a sun filled covered patio ideal for alfresco dining. All 3 bedrooms are generous in size and feature large windows allowing for a light and airy feel to the home.
• Multiple living areas including a formal lounge and dining room plus a large
family room off the open plan kitchen with island bench and breakfast bar.
• The large and lavish main bathroom will entice plus a second WC in the
• The huge utility room could easily be converted to suite your needs.
• The large separate workshop is ideal for storage and hobby enthusiasts.
• Polished timber floors, natural gas, high ceilings, 2 of 3 bedrooms with large built in robes plus loads of storage and a generous and practical floor plan.
• Huge double carport, level front lawn and low maintenance garden, on the
715m2 approx lot.
• Located opposite Loreto and short stroll to Normanhurst train station, shops,
Normanhurst Boys & Normanhurst Public school.
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries".