Located on the ground floor of 'Kilmont', this quiet and spacious property boasts 1930's character, abundant natural light and no common walls. In a desirable East side location, this quality double brick property offers a relaxed and easy lifestyle, under 700 metres to Killara Station and a short level walk to Gordon's cafes and shopping.
- The living room features high ornate ceilings, picture rails and a working wood fireplace
- Hamptons style kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and excellent storage
- Expansive dining room or potential 3rd bedroom
- Superb master bedroom brimming with light and oversized built-ins
- The second bedroom includes a sunroom/study nook with leadlight features and built-ins
- Large sunroom/laundry, perfect as is with scope to personalise and add value
- Direct access to the well-maintained common area gardens
- Single lock up garage plus separate storage on title
- Polished floorboards, quality wool carpets and plantation shutters throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioning & gas points for heating
- Set back from the street within a boutique block of six
- Catchment for Killara Public School and Killara High School
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy. However, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries.