Fall in love with "Martinborough" a character-filled home that has been restored and tastefully extended, creating a generous family sanctuary of style and distinction. It offers a seamless flow between new & old, indoor & outdoor and formal & casual living spaces for both parents and children.
The romance of the full brick 1920's bungalow has been enhanced with the best of modern-day conveniences and has been beautifully contrasted with the modern open plan living space.
• The light-filled stone kitchen offers gas cooking with quality appliances, a large breakfast bar, an abundance of bench space plus the bonus of a butlers pantry.
• Modern open plan living flowing to the covered entertaining deck and fully fenced rear lawn.
• A stunning main bedroom with walk-in robe and luxurious ensuite.
• Generous bedroom sizes all with built-in robes, fans, picture rails and high pattern ceilings.
• 2 brand new bathrooms complete with underfloor heating and a chic design.
• Formal lounge boasting a gas fireplace, pattern ceilings and picture rails.
• Nothing to do, a brand-new roof, new electrical and plumbing all with the best in fittings.
• Large under house storage room, A/C, garden shed, polished timber and tile flooring.
• Bus stop at the door, a 15 min walk to Normanhurst Station and so close to so many of the areas best private, public and selective schools.
Inspect today and fall in love with this charming character family home.