This treasured single level solid full brick family home features natural light with leafy outlooks and is spread on an approx. 648sqm block. Located in a tightly held enclave in one of Normanhurst’s most desirable streets and quietly positioned near shops and public transport, this charming house is ready to enjoy with potential to renovate (STCA) when you are ready.
Entertain on your large undercover deck with outlook over the rear yard, offering peace and privacy. The entertaining deck steps down to an expansive child friendly lawn with low maintenance mature gardens.
• 3 bedrooms, master with built-ins
• A bright classic kitchen which connects to a casual meals area
• Kitchen leads to a large undercover rear deck for outdoor entertaining
• Impeccable vintage bathroom with separate WC
• Additional bathroom in downstairs laundry
• Large garden with plenty of room for children and pets to play
• Driveway access to double garage plus car port for the boat or caravan
• High ceilings and Cypress hardwood flooring
• Light and bright with a lovely green outlook
Set in a quiet friendly family neighbourhood with bus and playground on the street and easy access to some of Sydney’s most prestigious schools.
Offered for the first time in 60 years this single level solid full brick residence presents an excellent opportunity for young families, down sizers and investors.
• Normanhurst Station: 4 min drive, 23 min walk, Bus 589 from Pine St
• Thornleigh Station: 4 min drive, 20 min walk
• Turramurra High School and Normanhurst Public School Catchment
• Close proximity to Knox Grammar, Barker College, Abbotsleigh, St Leo’s
• Woolworths, ALDIs & Thornleigh Marketplace: 4 min drive, 20 min walk
• Bus 589 from Pine St to Hornsby Station and Westfield Shopping Centre
• Stroll to Thornleigh Golf Centre, Sporting Facilities, Gyms and Parks
• Easy access to M1, M2 & M7 and Sydney Adventist Hospital nearby
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools