Poised amidst 756sqm of manicured gardens and lawn, basking in the light of a North Easterly aspect, this stunning brick home is immaculately presented and offers generous proportions, light filled interiors and is ideal for entertaining family and friends with a perfect indoor/outdoor flow. Positioned on the high side of a coveted street, with the bus stop at your door and a short walk to Normanhurst and Thornleigh Stations.
- Generously scaled master bedroom, with walk in robe and ensuite
- A further 3 good sized bedrooms
- Entertainers gas kitchen with ample bench space and generous storage
- Open plan lounge & dining room flows seamlessly onto the expansive, covered alfresco dining area
- Fully enclosed backyard with landscaped gardens and level lawns, perfect for children or pets to play
- Oversized double garage with internal access
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, gas bayonets for heating, 2500lt rainwater tank and off street parking for a further 3 cars
- The home is surrounded by many of the areas best private, public and selective schools.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy. However, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries.