Offered to the market for the first time ever, this beloved family home is positioned in one of Thornleigh's most sought-after streets. With a sunny North to rear aspect and occupying a near level 721sqm (approx.) parcel of land overlooking Thornleigh's Headen Park, the home is ready to move straight in whilst offering exceptional scope to renovate, extend or rebuild your dream home (STCA).
- Four good sized bedrooms, master with large built-ins and study area
- Open plan lounge and dining room opens onto both the front and rear balconies
- Kitchen with ample storage and bench space
- Two full bathrooms, one upstairs & one downstairs,
- Second living area opens onto the level, low maintenance lawns & gardens
- Large double garage with internal access and workshop area
- Ducted A/C upstairs, large storeroom and internal laundry with third toilet
- 750 metres to Thornleigh West Public School
- 900 metres to Thornleigh Train Station, local shops & cafes, and Thornleigh Market place
Opportunities to buy a home in such a tightly held location like this do not come about very often, this property is a must to inspect!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy. However, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries.