Nestled in a boutique block of eight and only footsteps to Thornleigh Station, local cafes shops and schools. This townhouse boasts a generous floorplan that transitions effortlessly between indoor/outdoor living and is perfect for young families seeking a foot hold into the area, investors looking for a consistent return or downsizers ready to move into a low maintenance haven.
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms both with built-ins
- Light filled kitchen with ample bench space & gas cooking
- Generous family room flooded with natural light opens onto the covered front porch
- Open plan lounge & dining room both open onto the covered alfresco dining
- Private, low maintenance gardens perfect for kids or pets to enjoy all year round
- Large main bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Additional downstairs powder room and internal laundry
- Double garage with internal access
- Ducted air conditioning, gas hot water & bayonets for gas heating
- An amazing amount of internal storage, some of which could be converted into a study
Conveniently located; 300 meters to Thornleigh Station & Thornleigh Marketplace, and nearby are a fantastic selection of private, public, and selective schools. A short drive will take you to Hornsby Westfield and the M1 & M2 motorways.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy. However, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries.