From the moment you walk through the picket fence, you will fall in love with the homes light filled interiors, quality finishes and generous proportions. The versatile floorplan has created the ultimate environment for family living and entertaining flowing effortlessly from inside to out. Positioned on the high side of the street, with a sunny Northerly aspect, all set on a level 764sqm parcel of land.
- Generously scaled master bedroom, with walk in robe and luxurious ensuite with separate bath & shower
- A further 3 good sized bedrooms all with built ins
- Entertainers gas kitchen with Caesar stone, large island bench and abundant storage
- Open plan lounge, dining & living room flows seamlessly out to the alfresco dining
- The expansive covered deck overlooks the landscaped gardens and level lawns
- Fully enclosed front and back gardens are perfect for kids and pets
- Tandem garage with workshop and off-street parking for a further 2 cars
- Plantation shutters, zoned ducted air conditioning, ventis system & instantaneous gas hot water
- Conveniently located, with the bus stop at your door, a 15 minute walk will take you to either Normanhurst or Thornleigh Train Stations, and so close to so many of the areas best private, public and selective schools.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy. However, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries.