Discreetly tucked away at the end of a quiet and convenient cul-de-sac, this single level brick home is ideal for young families and downsizers alike looking for modern low maintenance living. With nothing to do this quality home is ready to move into and offers an abundance of space with multiple living areas, three generous bedrooms and a family-friendly flow leading onto the level North to rear entertaining area and garden.
• The versatile floorplan includes multiple, generous and light filled living spaces and the ability with the slide of a door to create a perfect home office, movie room or even guest retreat.
• The large kitchen features an abundance of storage, breakfast bar and a flow to the sun filled family room with a view across the private rear yard.
• Three bedrooms all with built in robes, ensuite to the main and large modern washroom.
• Torrens Title fully detached home. No Strata
• North to rear aspect with a large paved entertaining area and level lawn, low maintenance with space for the kids.
• Ducted gas heating throughout and a A/C for comfort
• Polished timber floors and plantation shutters.
• A large single car port plus plenty of parking.
• Solar panels for controlled load electrical hot water system.
• The cul-de-sac locations offers privacy and the community feel Normanhurst is famous for.
• Just a short 850m walk to Thornleigh Marketplace and 1.3 km walk to Thornleigh Train station.
Often sought after and rarely found, if you are looking for an easy-care modern home with space in a quiet and convenient location then don't miss out on this home.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy. However, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries.