Set in a quiet cul-de-sac just 800 meters from Normanhurst Train station, this family home is generously proportioned inside and out. The inviting floorplan is ideal for any family and offers multiple living spaces upstairs and down, four generous bedrooms with robes, new ensuite and WIR to the main, plus a large undercover patio adjoining the sun covered rear lawn.
● Functional layout with separate lounge and dining plus family space off the kitchen and an upstairs rumpus.
● The sun covered level yard and glass-covered patio is ideal for entertaining.
● Well-appointed kitchen with granite benchtops and breakfast bar overlooks the yard and family room.
● Four well-proportioned bedrooms with robes include main with walk-in wardrobe and modern ensuite.
● Expansive double garage with internal entry and loads of storage space.
● Modern hard flooring downstairs and near new carpet up, air conditioning units on both levels.
● An attractive street presence on the high side of a highly sought after street.
● Moments to popular cafés, Normanhurst Train Station, shops & walking distance to many outstanding schools.