Perfectly Located in a quiet and private cul-de-sac yet under 750m to Pennant Hills Centre and train station, this well-designed light and bright 11 year old home has it all. With the finest of finishes the high side brick home offers 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms and multiple living and storage areas. The home boasts an impressive formal lounge framed by the double height floor to ceiling windows, a formal dining, separate rumpus area plus a large family room off the kitchen that extends through multiple bi fold doors to an outdoor entertaining area and rear yard. You will enjoy the light and bright atmosphere flowing through the home and the enclosed balconies allow for loads of storage and study nooks.
• A location under 10 minutes walk to Pennant Hills station and shops on a high side 531m2 approximate block.
• Convenient to many desirable public and private schools in the local area.
• 4 bedrooms all with built in robes and ensuite to main.
• Multiple formal and informal living areas.
• Modern and large stone kitchen with glass splash back, stainless steel 900mm gas stove and breakfast bar.
• Polished timber floors throughout, underfloor heating in the bathrooms.
• Two outdoor entertaining areas to enjoy a meal in the sun or dinner with friends.
• Large Double lock Up Garage with Auto door and loads of storage.
Do not miss this rear opportunity to improve your lifestyle and purchases such a low maintenance near new home so close to the heart of Pennant Hills and yet so quiet and private.