Nestled on an expansive 605sqm parcel of land, this double brick home stands head and shoulders above the rest. Featuring high ceilings, abundant natural light, a versatile floorplan, updated finishes, and idyllic indoor/outdoor living. Conveniently located only a short walk to Pennant Hills Marketplace & Train Station, and a fantastic selection of public, private and selective schools.
- 3 generous bedrooms all with built-ins and main with ensuite
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and ample storage
- Spacious lounge room opens onto the covered front deck
- Large dining room is bathed in natural light and overlooks the manicured gardens
- Rumpus/casual living room flows effortlessly out to the covered alfresco dining
- You are spoilt for outdoor entertaining options with a covered BBQ area, inground spa and ample space for kids or pets to play on the large level lawns
- Study or home office with 3rd toilet
- Ducted air-conditioning, internal laundry & attic ladder
- Double lock up garage with internal entry and access onto the backyard through glass sliding doors
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy. However, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries.