This well designed, sunny, private and conveniently positioned single level home is ideal for young families looking for their first house or it is a perfect single level low maintenance downsizer. The versatile floorplan offers 3 generous bedrooms all with built in robes and ensuite to the main, an open plan lounge and dining plus a sunny family room off the kitchen complete with breakfast bar. If you need more space the garage has been converted to a rumpus room or ideal 4th bedroom and the large covered outdoor area flows seamlessly onto a private and sun filled north facing back yard.
• One of Thornleigh's most sought-after locations. A level walk to Normanhurst West Public School and Preschool, bus stops and close by is Normanhurst Train Station.
• The Torrens Title home is positioned on a low maintenance 407m2 approx. block, the home was built in 1998, is built on a concrete slab and is of brick veneer and tiled roof construction.
• 3 generous bedrooms all with built in robes and ensuite to the main plus the option of an additional 4th bedroom.
• Multiple and separate living areas situated around the generous kitchen.
• Large covered outdoor patio ideal for alfresco dining and watching the kids on the level and sunny fully fenced yard and garden.
• A large carport keeps you undercover to the front door and the gates are ideal for keeping pets in.
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries".