This single level, full brick, street front home represents the ultimate in convenient family living. Just 180m walk to Thornleigh Station and Café's, the well designed home offers 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces that flow onto the rear of the level, North facing sun filled 764m2 approx lot. The level fully fenced yard comes complete with rear lane access ideal for a pool, a granny flat or storage.
This house is excellent in its present configuration, and there are multiple options for the new owner to put their own personal style onto the property. Ideal for a multigenerational family, or working from home,
• 4 generous bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and main with ensuite.
• Formal lounge and dining rooms, family room plus separate rumpus or potential 5th bedroom.
• Hardwood entertaining deck that is bathed in the northly sun.
• High ceilings ensuring an abundance of natural light and a cool sense of strength only found in a full brick property.
• The best in Panasonic ducted air conditioning complete with 5 zones with individual temperature sensors for maximum control and efficiency.
• Large 10KW Solar system (Airtouch 4 app) and Tesla battery and app.
• Excellent side access to the yard for trailer, boat storage or tradesman.
• The best of locations with a short 180m walk to Thornleigh train station and shops. Easy access to the many public and private schools the area offers.
Motivated to sell, the vendors are offering this beautiful home to public auction on the 12th December. It is rare a property of this quality in this location is listed for sale, be sure to inspect.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.