Positioned on an elevated block and enjoying stunning tree top views, this charming cottage offers a sense of peace, privacy and convenience. Offering multiple living areas, easy flow indoor/outdoor living, abundant natural light and a leafy outlook from every window. Conveniently located within walking distance to schools, public transport and local shopping villages.
- Three good sized bedrooms, main with built-ins and ensuite
- Combined family and dining room opens directly onto the expansive front deck with a beautiful bush outlook.
- Spacious lounge room also opens onto the front deck
- Neat and tidy kitchen
- Established gardens that are an adventure playground for children, level lawn and paved covered entertaining area in the backyard
- Single car garage, internal laundry, and reverse cycle A/C
- Bus stop at your door and a short walk to playgrounds, Normanhurst oval and bush walking tracks
- Normanhurst West Public-School catchment and nearby to Barker, Loretto and Normanhurst Boys
- Only minutes to Hornsby Westfield shopping centre, restaurants and entertainment precinct
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy. However, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries.