Positioned in an ideal location in a peaceful, leafy setting, this spacious full brick townhouse is set in a quiet family friendly neighbourhood with bus and playground on the street and easy access to some of Sydney's most prestigious schools. This is a perfect entry level opportunity into a highly sought after area.
A practical design with a modern open plan living featuring lounge and dining that flows with glass sliding doors to your own private courtyard and garden.
• Modern kitchen & appliances with new dishwasher
• Private leafy, outdoor courtyard perfect for entertaining
• Small grassed area for children and pets to play
• Renovated bathroom including bath tub
• Large master bedroom with built in wardrobe
• Second bedroom with built in wardrobe
• Laundry with additional toilet
• Automated deep tandem garage with storage and workshop area
Nestled away from the street at the end of a small complex, this is an attractive opportunity for young families.
• Normanhurst Station: 3 min drive, 17 min walk, Bus 589 (1.3km)
• Thornleigh Station: 4 min drive, 17 min walk (1.3km)
• Turramurra High School and Normanhurst Public School Catchment
• Close proximity to Knox, Barker College, St Leo's & Loretto College
• Woolworths, ALDIs & Thornleigh Marketplace: 3 min drive, 12 min walk (1km)
• Bus 589 to Hornsby Station and Westfield Shopping Centre
• Stroll to Thornleigh Golf Centre, Sporting Facilities, Gyms and Parks
• Easy access to M1, M2 & M7 and Sydney Adventist Hospital nearby
- Living Area
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Openable Windows