For the first time offered in over 55yrs, this idyllic family home boasts an elevated position in a peaceful cul-de-sac setting in one of Hornsby's most desirable pockets. Offering a cleverly designed floorplan with multiple living zones, high ceilings and large windows allowing abundant natural light in and a private, leafy outlook from every window. Indoor outdoor living is effortless, and storage options are aplenty. Nearby to everything Hornsby has to offer, this is a property that should be at the top of your list to inspect!
- Four generously sized bedrooms, the master bedroom is elegantly framed by a large bay window with bush vistas.
- Light filled, timber kitchen with a large pantry, breakfast bar with an outlook over the backyard.
- Main lounge room adjoins the formal dining room, that seamlessly connects to a covered entertaining terrace with a sweeping outlook over Hornsby valley.
- Separate family room is well proportioned for the growing family.
- Two full bathrooms, cleverly designed to accommodate three showers.
- Mature gardens and lawns surround the home, and the secure backyard offers a paved entertaining area with built in BBQ, perfect for entertaining friends and family.
- Two attached garages, both with remote access and large storage areas
- Internal laundry, split system air conditioning and an attic ladder providing ample roof storage with flooring and lighting.
- Walking distance to Hornsby (1.6km), Waitara (1.8km) and Normanhurst (1.4km) Train Stations
- 1.6km to Hornsby Westfield shopping & dining precinct
- 500 metres to Hornsby South Public School
- 1km to Barker College
- Nearby to a selection of private/selective schools including Loreto, Knox, Hornsby Girls and Normanhurst Boys.
For further information please call Craig Taylor on 0414 754 563 or James Sheppard on 0404 863 233
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy. However, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries.