Positioned on the high side of a quality Normanhurst street stands this character filled family home. The residence will suit families of all sizes and offers 4 bedrooms plus a separate study or 5th bedroom. The home has been tastefully renovated and extended and is ready to move into whilst still offering you the opportunity to add your own touch and complete the picture. The multiple living spaces include a character filled formal lounge room complete with fireplace, picture rails and original fretwork, an informal dining off the kitchen plus a well proportioned open plan family room that flows directly outside. You will enjoy summer days dining on the covered terrace that overlooks the North facing pool and connects to the rear yard.
A quality high side location, a versatile floorplan and ample space for all, a pool and yard all positioned on an approx 841m2 lot. This character filled family home ticks all the boxes and is a must to inspect.
• The character and warmth of yesteryear with multiple fireplaces, fretwork, picture rails and high ceilings.
• Flexible floorplan offers 4 or 5 bedrooms and multiple study options.
• The master bedroom is an expansive retreat away from the rest of the home and offers a walk in robe and modern ensuite.
• Multiple options for outdoor living including the deck around the sun drenched salt water pool, quaint breakfast deck, a large covered pergola and private lawn with a secluded outdoor bath and vegetable gardens.
• Large double carport with storage plus single lock up garage or perfect workshop.
• Environmentally friendly with rainwater tanks and solar panels
• Under 1km to Normanhurst Train station, shops and cafes and ideally located for outstanding public, private and selective schools.
• Easy access to the M1, Northconnex and M2 moterway