Nestled on an approx. 986sqm leafy block, in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac, in the sought after Woodlands Estate, this home has been impeccably maintained and updated and offers the ultimate in family living and entertaining. Boasting generous living spaces, high ceilings, expansive windows, and multiple skylights creating plenty of natural light throughout the home. Conveniently located, with the bus stop at your door, walking distance to either Normanhurst or Thornleigh Train Stations, and so close to many of the areas best private, public and selective schools
- Oversized master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- A further three good sized bedrooms all with built-ins
- Entertainers kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking, breakfast bar and
adjoining meals area
- Open plan living and dining room opens out to the elevated covered entertaining deck overlooking the manicured gardens and leafy surrounds
- The family room/wet bar flows through bi-fold doors onto the alfresco dining area
- Paved and covered entertaining space is perfect for summer BBQ's and a haven for kids to enjoy
- Double garage with internal access and off-street parking for four cars, laundry with additional toilet, under house storage or wine cellar with racking for 50 dozen bottles
- Plantation shutters, zoned ducted air conditioning, new carpet and freshly painted throughout.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy. However, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries.