Lovingly maintained, this full brick property is for sale for the first time in over 30 years. Greeted with a warm and homely feel created by the high ceilings with patterned cornice, picture rails, sandstone steps and the clever use of hedging plants creating a great sense of privacy. The versatile floorplan offers 3 large bedrooms and multiple living areas including a lounge and dining room that opens onto the front covered deck overlooking the private front yard. The family room off the kitchen flows onto a rear deck perfect for alfresco dining whilst overlooking the rear yard. Positioned on a near level and usable 632m2 approx lot that is a 12 minute walk to Thornleigh Station, has a bus stop at the door, is a short walk to local schools, shops and Hornsby is just around the corner. Extras include a large separate single garage plus workshop and a huge under house storage room ideal for a wine cellar, a second W/C and established gardens surrounding the near level lawn.
Features include -
- Full brick property with high ceilings, allowing for a quiet and cool living
- 3 separate living areas and 2 separate covered decks.
- Gas cooking and heating, plus AC in the family room.
- Establish gardens and hedges offering full private front and back.
- Large and separate single garage plus under house storage room and 2nd toilet.
A great family home, solid Rental property or even a good downsizer. Call to inspect today.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport