This welcoming, long-held and much-loved property is for sale, providing a new owner the opportunity to enjoy its tranquillity and convenience. Set back from the street and with stunning bush views over the Hornsby Valley, the property boasts over 5670m2 (1.4 acres) of land extending down to Waitara Creek. It is a unique offering for anyone wanting a home with its own private nature reserve and one of the largest residential blocks in the Normanhurst West area.
This well constructed, steel framed home was built to take advantage of its fabulous backdrop. Walls of windows flood the home with natural light in this comfortable home - you could be forgiven for thinking you weren't in suburban Sydney!
- Three good sized bedrooms, main with large built-in
- Main bathroom with bath and shower, second bathroom with shower
- Generous living room with wood fireplace and reverse cycle air conditioner
- Timber entertaining deck with views over expansive native bushland adjoining council reserve and creek
- Roomy kitchen with ample bench space and storage, adjoining dining room
- Large carport and internal laundry
- Bus stop at your door, Normanhurst West Public School catchment and 5 minute drive to Normanhurst Station & shops.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy. However, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries.