Positioned on the top of the hill overlooking Thornleigh and beyond, stands tall this large full brick, impressive home. As soon as you enter the home, you are greeted with the grand staircase and leadlight skylight, the quality, size and class of the property become obvious. The generous and flexible floorplan allows for large families, and for each member to have their own space. Featuring 5 double bedrooms + Study or 6th bedroom, multiple formal and informal living areas, 4 separate covered outdoor balconies, a double lock up garage, the home boasts an abundance of space and storage for all. The size and quality of this home, positioned in a convenient location, is a very rare find.
• Full brick and concrete construction with high ceilings provides a sense of strength and space in every room.
• 5 large bedrooms all with new built-in robes and a 6th bedroom or ideal study.
• The expansive master bedroom features a walk-in robe, ensuite and opens onto a large covered balcony with district views.
• The multiple living spaces include a formal lounge and dining rooms, a casual meals area flowing off the stunning kitchen, plus a separate family room perfect for a media room, kids play room or even separate living.
• The brand-new kitchen is of the highest of quality with large stone benches, gas cooking and would belong in any magazine.
• Perfect for the largest of family gatherings, the home offers a large covered BBQ alfresco dining area.
• The high side 809m2 approx lot, offer established gardens and extra usable space.
• The adjacent reserve is ideal for the kids to play and provides privacy.
• The quiet cul de sac location is just a 700m walk to Thornleigh Train Station, 700m walk to Thornleigh West Public School, and is close to cafes and shops.
This property is available for private viewing and via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact James Sheppard on 0404863233 to arrange an inspection or for more information.