Set back from the street this charming cottage offers a versatile floorplan, light filled and stylishly updated interiors, effortless indoor/outdoor living, and a leafy outlook from every window, all combining to create a wonderful sense of peace and privacy. Conveniently located, only a short stroll will take you to Normanhurst West Public school, Normanhurst Station, local parks and Normanhurst village.
- Four bedrooms all with built-ins.
- Gourmet kitchen with Ceasar stone benchtops, large island bench, subway tile splashback, stainless appliances and gas cooking
- Combined living and dining room opens through generous floor to ceiling glass doors onto the covered entertaining deck
- Adjoining family room opens onto the rear deck
- Expansive lawns and secure yard with established gardens, paved entertaining and BBQ area
- Double carport and additional parking for 2 cars
- Ducted air conditioning, high ceilings, polished timber floorboards throughout, garden shed and under house storage
- This home represents a fantastic opportunity for young families, busy professionals and downsizers alike
For further information please call Craig Taylor on 0414 754 563
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy. However, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries.